File Your Extensions

EXTENSIONS are for an extension of time to FILE,  not an extension to PAY your taxes.  If you are going to owe tax with your returns, you should make a payment with your extension(s) of the amount you are likely to owe, or make a reasonable estimate.

IRS  EXTENSION online, (select “make a payment”, then “Extension” and “Form 4868” )

IRS  EXTENSION, w/ no payment, print & mail!

NY EXTENSION  (follow online instructions)

NJ EXTENSION  (follow online instructions)

CA EXTENSION  (only needed if you will owe CA taxes)

CT EXTENSION (only needed if you will owe CT taxes)

PA EXTENSION   (follow online instructions)